"Moving forward together, the mark of mutual commitment". This approach clearly reflects the Group's position, which has always made people's development, fulfillment and commitment one of its main factors of progress.
Respect for people is a historic value of the Group. It means that your development, your fulfillment and your commitment are at the heart of our concerns and at the heart of the Company's performance.
Conducted annually since 2013, this survey, conducted with all Michelin employees, is designed to measure the commitment of Group employees and to collect their feelings about their well-being at work.
Deployed across the Group, the study was attended by 91% of employees in 2017, for an engagement rate of 80%. Michelin has set itself the ambitious goal of achieving and maintaining an employee engagement rate of 85% by 2020.
The pride of belonging to the Group, the importance of the quality of MICHELIN products and services, the primary concern for the safety of people and confidence in the future are points of excellence revealed by the study.
The sharing of results is an opportunity to engage in dialogue, to reflect together on concrete actions that are then put in place, at the level of the team, the site, the country and the Group. The study is renewed annually
"Moving forward together" reaffirms the values that drive us and presents the commitments we make and those we expect from you.Jean-Dominique Senard
• Facilitate the choices and orientations of everyone in the Group with visible paths
• Accompany each career path with a dedicated career manager
• Give everyone the means to realize their potential Staff commitment
• Devote one's talent to the company and advance one's level of professionalism
• Being autonomous and responsible for its evolution
• Seize development opportunities through job, job or location changes
they support teams around the world to support everyone in their development and projects
• Offer an integration internship to each newcomer
• Build an Individual Training Plan every time you take a job
• Regularly update the Individual Training Plan Staff commitment
• Consider training and tutoring as a business investment
• Be proactive and acquire new skills
• Engage fully in the training and development opportunities offered by the company
are trained each day at Group level
A management of proximity and trust that empowers and develops each one
• Propose a management method that is in line with the Group's values, available, responsive and fulfilling its commitments
• Facilitating the achievement of everyone's objectives, in particular through management that empowers, sets clear objectives, supports the process and helps identify ways of progress
• Accompany managers with training and assess their competence Staff commitment
• Practice the values of the Group and assume the responsibilities entrusted by the manager
• Contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the team
• Develop a relationship of trust and transparency with his manager